Missouri S&T Quick copy offers both digital color and black and white copies from electronic and paper originals. A variety of paper stock as well as finishing services are available to provide quality documents to meet your needs.
Types of printing available
- Printing: quick copies in color and black and white
- Folding: examples include letter, single, fan, french, etc
- Stapling binding: examples include plastic and wire spiral, perfect, etc.
- Lamination Sales of thesis and other types of paper up to 36 inches wide
- Scanning of paper documents to PDF electronic ones for posting to web or archival purposes.
- Photo prints from digital camera memory cards or electronic files CD duplication
- Coffee mugs, pens and other items
- Posters: large-format printing up to 42 inches wide (see submission guidelines)
- Foam board mounting
- Canvas prints: mounted on wood frames
How to submit jobs
Please review the printing submission guidelines before submitting your request.
Quick copy jobs may be submitted by:
- Sending an electronic file attached to an email note addressed to: email@example.com (available 24 hours a day
- Mailing the original, printed document to Quick Copy, G-8 Campus Support Facility
- Bringing the original, printed document to G-8 Campus Support Facility during business hours
Notes: Although the color and b/w copies produced on the digital copiers from hardcopy originals are of excellent quality, those produced from electronic originals are typically superior due to the direct process that avoids scanning an original. Information needed for production and billing will be collected at the time of job submittal.
Charges made to university accounts are billed out on a monthly basis. Quick Copy also makes cash sales for those that do not have university accounts.